20.5.11

restoration hardware


I finally had time to walk into this shop on my last US trip, and my heart sunk as I walked out knowing I couldn't bring anything back.

I love everything in here, the distressed woods, the natural,  earthy organic fabrics, the screen print/ sack cushion covers, the old clocks, the stacks of  uncovered, open binded books. It's me all the way, i felt like i could pack that whole shop into a suitcase and bring it home with me. And the couches, feather filled cushions you can just flop down on after a long day with a nice glass of wine.

So for now, I will just continue dreaming. I may have to dream about it forever, or at least until I can afford the price tag that goes with the wonderful pieces they have in here.

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails