18.7.11

my july

 
ten little things that made me smile in the first
                                                             few weeks of july :

1. June Marieezy's soulful voice and soft beats + the fact that she's pure filipino.
2. Walking + house stalking + drinking beer by Hermosa Beach with one of my favourite people.
3. Sandwiches, Mint & Lemon Water +  fresh salad by Redondo Pier.
4. Spendng a whole day in Hong Kong with my little boy.
5. Slumber parties in my room with my two boys.
6. The first family Sunday together in over a month.
7. Blue skies + the smell of the ocean.
8. Being at my goddaughter's first birthday party and hearing about her first step.
9. Finding out that my dad surprised us with tickets to see  Cirque de Solei's Varekai. Saying I'm excited is an understatement.
10. Sushi. But that always makes me smile.

Two things that made me unhappy.
1. Saying goodbye to my best friend/ cousin as her and her family move to Portland.
2. Frank Provost salon who burnt + damaged my hair.

Thank goodness the good outweigh the bad.

 
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails