13.2.12

illustration inspiration (javier marro)

Thought it was just about that time to post up some of my inspirations.
 It's been awhile, I know. It's been awhile since I've posted anything actually. 

First found Chilean artist Javier Marro on Illustration Served and immediately fell in love with his mixed media digital  work.  I love that he layers it on top of vintage blurred newspapers with more layers  of watercolor blotches. The sepia colour tones are wonderful matching the mood of each sketchy lined portraits but highlights the eyes which creates even more depth to the mood of his drawings. 

°


On another note, I'm getting ready to sign up for Blogging From the Heart with none other than Susannah Conway, who I've done most of my courses with. After Photo Meditations ended, it got a little stagnant on here, so I think this would be the perfect way to kickstart things again.

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails