26.5.10

.the wedding.



I think I have a valid reason for not blogging.

see, my partner in crime, my cousin, my best friend has been busy getting married. And I have been been busy helping her relive the happy moments her and her husband shared the night they said “I do”. Her eyes sparkled all day. A smile rested on her lips every minute. He paced. He smiled and knew he would fall in love with her all over again as she walked down the stairs. It’s the happiest I’ve ever seen them.

I cried. I bawled my eyes out when she walked down those stairs, and as the photographer, I didn’t photograph some of the moments clearly. But somehow, no matter how blurry some photos were, the emotion that these two shared in this intimate celebration was still captured.

So this is for you two. With all my love.

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails