11.3.12

I'm gonna rouge my knees and roll my stockings down and all that jazz

An unexpected evening in a little road just off the centre of the city.
Who knew that a place like this existed, with a cabaret fit for Vegas {okay, maybe not so grand} but nevertheless, one that made a very happy person last night. They constantly brought their audience into their world of glitz and glamour, from the roaring 20's to scenes from Miss Saigon. With men who moved their hips like the ladies they were dressed up to be, with legs that went on for ages and bodies that put me to shame. 

My trusty iPhone captured as much as it could, but I would have loved to have had the big camera with me to capture the fantastic glitter of the costumes, lighting and all else that mesmerised on this one Saturday night evening in little old Manila.


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails