8.12.12

the calm before the most beautiful storm


My dear babygirl,

Nine whole days I have to wait for you.
It seems like a lifetime, when in fact, it's nothing compared to the time that I've been waiting for you since the day I found out you were in my tummy.

Nine whole days till I can hold you in my arms, smell your sweet baby smell, touch your wrinkly, unfilled skin.
I've been in your room everyday slowly getting your little space ready. Your bed is waiting to be filled.

Nine whole days till you make our little family into one of four.
Your big brother is eagerly awaiting your arrival, he is quite keen on helping to look after you. You don't know yet how much he loves you already.

Nine long days.
And then you're here.




Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails