11.11.10

mood swings and roundabouts

I'm at a little roundabout in my life but I've decided to embrace it with all gracefulness, grasp it with all my pride and move forward.  I read these kind words that someone wrote for me and she told me to stand still for one moment, close my eyes, feel the wind and sunlight on my face. To know that in my heart,  this roundabout I have revisited is what I will learn from and carry forward, no matter how frustrating or challenging it is. My heart swelled with content when simple words empowered me and the kind thoughts overcame me. It really is that simple. It really is how it should be.

I just wish that when it rained, it didn't have to pour.

T H E   R O U N D A B O U T   
Enigma

Life is a wheel of changes
But changes are life
And someday we will have to say good bye
But our spirit will survive
Love is phasing
Love is moving
To the rhythm of your sight
In the darkness I get closer
To the crossing point of light
Reason is lasting, passion is living
And dying is teaching us how to live


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails