17.7.10

.hong kong chronicles.


Loud, colourful, crazy. These are Hong Kong streets. I loved it.
Maneuvering through these streets with a pram was difficult, but we made it through. Travelling with a little one proved to be challenging, but he was a trooper. The people overwhelmed him as it did me and we often needed a breather. Hong Kong moves so fast and for a moment,  while standing on the train, I closed my eyes and felt like I could have been back in London. Sometimes I forget how fast the world moves. Manila easily makes you forget the fast-paced lifestyle.
I just wish I could have had more time behind my lens. I didn’t take as many photos as I would have liked,  but the since the ‘mini-holiday’ was for him, I knew I couldn’t.
There’s always next time….

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails