9.10.10

.sucker for sun spots and sun flares.


 

sunshine beats through glass panes.
red flares dance through the heavy air.
bursts of light explode while shadows dance around.
 eyes close.
traces of light; white circles, dotting the blackness behind my lids .

                                                             the silence, it echoes.
                                          in my mind, in my head.
                                                              
    the light.  it glares.
the heat. it blazes.

a suntrap in my space. 

rlr.'10
           
Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful, Rae! your words along with the photographs.

.rae. said...

Thanks Aggie. :D

I have missed you! But I see you back in the group pool and am looking forward to more of your photos.

Anonymous said...

I agree. I love sunflares and sun spots. They really add to a photo.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails