13.12.10

finding her

 December 10 –  Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out? (Author: Susannah Conway)

i thought i had lost her.

emotionally raw. emotionally out of sync.

then the year became about my wisdom of acceptance. accepting who i had become, who this new person was replacing her.

it became about my  wisdom of understanding. the understanding that things were supposed to be exactly the way they were.

it became about my wisdom of patience.  knowing that if i waited patiently but looked hard enough she would resurface.

it became about my wisdom of strength. about embracing the courage as it swelled, about rejoicing as the walls broke down, and about celebrating the bravery as it intensified.

so my wisest decision yet?
finding her again.
and realising that it finally became about the wisdom of
chosing to be me again.

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails