26.12.10

sleigh bells ring, are you listening?


*sigh*

okay, who was I kidding?

I jumped on the #reverb10 boat knowing that December is ALWAYS crazy for me. Between Christmas, my birthday, my anniversary, friends visits, in-laws visits, December has come by as if it was a huge gust of wind that shook me off my feet. And now it's almost over.

I could have spent every day of December reflecting and manifesting, perhaps silently I was as the prompts came through my emails daily. Perhaps as I read them, I knew the answer immediately, or perhaps I had to think about the questions in depth before answering them.

All I know is that as I had time to think about my past year, whether I shared it on here or kept it private, I couldn't have asked for anything more as this year reaches its end. 
Very grateful and extremely blessed.
 ❤

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails