4.12.10

Reverb 10

I've decided to jump on the wagon for this online project suggested by none other than, my Unravelling mentor, Susannah Conway.

Reverb 10  is an annual event that gets the online world reflecting on their past and to manifest what is next, an online initiative to respond to daily prompts through a blog, twitter or any other platform through words, photography or  whatever else you chose to do. I like this challenge.

 I can challenge my mind and my memory through my reflection.

I can challenge my goals and my passions through manifestation.

There's a few days to catch up on but I think I can do this and why not end the year with this?

Tonight, my journey begins.

and click here if you want to join in.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails